- When logging in as administrator, you will be navigated to All exams
- You can click the dropdown to select type of exam.
Show My exams only
- Check the box to only show exams including you as administrator.
- Click the type of exam criteria you want to be shown below the dashboard.
Default is All exams with registraitons.
- Click the dash (-) to the right, to fold the dashboard. This setting will be saved for the next login.
Unfold by clicking the plus (+).
- Click the front page to get an overview of exam types including descriptions, which are depending on the university.
- From every tab, you can navigate to exam type you want.
- E.g. if Exams with invigilation is selected, all exams with invigilation will be shown as default
with registrations and information about added
examiners, registrations etc.minatorer
All Exam Activities
All exam activities (EKA)
- Form the fornt page, you can navigate to the EKA overview.
- From here activities in a given term and unit can be seen, as well as number of registrations and associated exams.
- Search can be done on different parameters, e.g. Exams and Assessors.